Thursday, September 18, 2014

We must be crazy...or is it just me?!

Ok so we've established the fact that I have a very STRONG addiction to luxury handbags. However I think it's started a whole different way in which I see the necessities in life. Keep reading and you'll understand what I'm babbling about. 

Have you ever been shopping for hmm let's say, silverware, and you can't phathom spending more than $100 on silverware because well it's silverware? However, huge HOWEVER, you'd be willing to spend $1200 on a handbag with just a slight flinching? Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm here to tell you that it doesn't make you crazy or snobby, it makes you human.

I honestly think the main reason is adrenaline. Silverware is just that. Nothing more, nothing less, but a handbag is an expression of your personality. It's mere purchase gives you butterflies and giddiness, much like those of your teenage years. It doesn't mean your priorities are screwed up or superficial, but indulging in an expensive handbag puts you on cloud 9 that only a select few can understand. I know, I'm one of them. 

In closing, next time you think twice about spending $100 on a household necessity and little to no help in the convincing of buying luxury goods, don't feel bad. Only luxury addicts such as ourselves can understand. It's more than a handbag, it's a work of art! 

Stay Fabulous Dolls XoXoXo

2 comments: