Saturday, August 16, 2014

The gateway to luxury goods....

Taking the plunge to buy a designer handbag for the first time  is something we do without thinking about it as a gateway drug......it's quite addicting. It can become a ridiculously pricey hobby that will at times make you question your sanity!

 I consider myself your average Joe and I was bite by the labels in my early teenage years. I started this blog to give you guys some input of what I've learned throughout the years and the many mistakes I've made. Last year, I put aside my fears and started a YouTube channel to share my passion for luxury goods. Can I just say...Wow! I have been so blessed to have been able to come in contact with so many amazing people who share the same love for handbags! A true purse enthusiast can understand another, without judgement or dislike.

So, in a nutshell I'm here to share what I know. You may not agree with me at times but hey, we're all different. Be it handbags, accessories or hauls, I'm going to share! Let's be honest, a shopaholic needs some support!

You can always catch me on YT, yapping about my passion or join me here, while I ramble on. Stay Ever so Fabulous & welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment